What we do
Onion Insights partners with brands to Consult, Measure and Deliver exemplary Customer Experiences. We use tools of Focus Groups, Mystery Shopping, Customer/Dealer/Employee Satisfaction to help maintain and deliver Customer Excellence.
We strive to be the masters of story telling in today’s data abundant world. What is a data story? A data story contains data points on time, location, volume, trend, significance and proportion. It uses empathy, and it has a plot and a hero. It ends with some questions and some actions.
With the myriad of metrics available today, it’s tempting to drown in numbers. While figures aren't bad per se, we make sure that these are relevant to the role of those receiving the reports. We strive to tell the story behind the numbers by including learnings and insights. To create a true Customer Excellence Story we combine explorative data visualisation with narrative techniques. In essence, your operational numbers and their words will tell you where mediocrity lies, and what steps to take towards Customer Excellence. The gap between your performance today and excellence tomorrow are the priority actions you take to move forward in your journey to Customer Excellence. We deliver actionable and measurable insights to light the path for engaged decision makers in a compelling narrative – your Customer Excellence Story.
How we do it
Our approach is simple, specific, and always on. We work closely with brands to understand their customer satisfaction goals and larger business goals, before we consult on and recommend the necessary research tools to meet them. We achieve this by:
1. Defining customised goals and objectives for every Customer Experience Measurement Program;
2. Analysing whether your organisation requires traditional Mystery Shopping tools, primary research with dealers and/or employees, a structured step-by-step standard operating procedure, or a customised hybrid program;
3. Designing customised research methodologies with neutral, simple, and realistic scenarios to glean sharp, unbiased insights;
4. Deploying Sassie, a globally renowned data collection, reporting and analytics tool for access to data;
5. Selecting and training the accurate demographic of resources. This has helped us maintain robust quality control and deliver authentic, actionable insights;
6. Constantly monitoring and interpreting data to understand and measure Customer Experience, improving service standards, and identifying trends that impact customer expectations.
7. Go beyond one-time measurement and reporting to build a customer-centric culture in our clients’ businesses.